Friday, November 12, 2010

Teach me your way, LORD

Not much commentary today on the scripture below.  It's late, I've been reading Christian books most of the evening and listening to some sermons on the radio. But as I have grown in my faith and been more bold in expressing some of the "haters" are going to town on me.  No matter, God is good and that is ALL that matters!

If you're reading these posts and enjoy them please leave us a comment and let us know.  May God bless you always!

Psalm 86:11-17 (New International Version)
11 Teach me your way, LORD,
that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.
12 I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.
13 For great is your love toward me;
you have delivered me from the depths,
from the realm of the dead.
14 Arrogant foes are attacking me, O God;
ruthless people are trying to kill me—
they have no regard for you.
15 But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God,
slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.
16 Turn to me and have mercy on me;
show your strength in behalf of your servant;
save me, because I serve you
just as my mother did.
17 Give me a sign of your goodness,
that my enemies may see it and be put to shame,
for you, LORD, have helped me and comforted me

No comments:

Post a Comment